*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer Baby
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865695-Shrunk-In-Your-Own-House/cid/1329508-Summer-Baby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1865695
You have Shrunk in your house and must avoid your family members and there huge assets
Chapter #1

Summer Baby

    by: dark helmet
You walk out of school on a warm summers day and have one thought "Vacation time baby" you shout as you get in your Ferrari Spyderhttps://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images... (a gift from your dead dad) and speed home. When you arrive home your mom is waiting at the door "Hello Jason" she says pulling you into a big hug. "Mom get off I'm suffocating" you say pulling your face out of her massive tits. You run up the steps to your Huge mansion http://www.martinhal.com/assets_live/282... and into the door you run into your hot ass maid Selina and slap her huge firm butt jokingly as you pass "Ah bastardo" she cries out in mock surprise. You go to your room and feel a strange burning in your neck where a bug has bit you. "Ah fuck" you shout and hit out at the wall hurting your hand in the process. You feel funny and go to one of your many bathrooms.You sit on the toilet and see black. When you wake up you see a member of your family standing over you at 400 feet tall. But who is now moving to the toilet seat.

You have the following choices:

1. Mom

2. Sister Michelle

3. Aunt Sarah

4. Maid Selina

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dark helmet (UN: seanp225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dark helmet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865695-Shrunk-In-Your-Own-House/cid/1329508-Summer-Baby