*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865961-Ranma-Anything-Goes/cid/1346646-Shampoo-gets-ripped
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1865961
Twist the cast of Ranma in tons of ways from shrinking to Female muscle growth.
This choice: Shampoo.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shampoo gets ripped

    by: Chaos Magnet
Shampoo and Akane volleyed the heavy, iron bell back and forth. It was New Years and both the girls had eaten the legendary Super Soba which granted the two of them super strength. Unfortunately for the two of them, the side effect of having eaten the noodles was the growth of whiskers due to the massive amounts of male hormones released upon consumption. Akane had eaten the soba first and Shampoo did so after stealing some from Happosai.

Ranma had managed to sneak into the bell and got Shampoo beneath it with him. He popped the antidote into the girl's mouth and her strength immediately left her. Ranma explained the situation to the girl and moved to cure Akane as well.

That night after Shampoo returned home she realized that was feeling strange. A weird sense of vertigo swirled around in her head and her body felt hot. She began to breath heavily and sweat poured from her head before she slumped onto her bed and passed out.

It was after midnight when Shampoo woke from her fevered slumber. She sat up slowly, her head still swimming, placed her feet on the ground and stood up. The first thing she noticed was that everything seemed to be shorter than it originally was, as if she gained a foot in height while she slumbered. The next thing she noticed was that the feeling of power she had after eating the Super Soba had returned. Finally, the purple-haired chinese amazon looked into her desk mirror and all her questions were answered.

She had indeed gained at least a foot in height if not more, and she could now explain why that feeling of power had returned. She had gained muscles that looked like they belonged on the Incredible Hulk. She still had managed to keep a feminine figure, something she was grateful for.

Now, if there is one thing the Chinese Amazons value, it was strength and the ability to uphold their traditions. Now Shampoo could do both. If Ranma wanted to continue to deny her, than Shampoo would simply make him submit to her new, powerful form. If he tried to run, she would pin him to the wall with her muscular breasts. If her tried to sneak away, she would trap his body between her muscular thighs. If he refused to leave for China, she could muscle fuck him into unconciousness and take him. Everything was finally going Shampoo's way. The now muscular amazon decided that doing this quickly was the best option. She wrote a note to her great-grandmother and left for the Tendo's house.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos Magnet (UN: gunner19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865961-Ranma-Anything-Goes/cid/1346646-Shampoo-gets-ripped