*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1795404-You-swap-dexterity-and-fat-with-your-oldest-dau
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
This choice: You swap dexterity and fat with your oldest daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You swap dexterity and fat with your oldest dau...

    by: lolcatz
You wanted to see what it was like to not pant when walking up stairs, but this dream was too good to be true, you needed to see at least, you went to your daughter's room. You peeped through the crack in the door, she was browsing dresses on the internet, with music blaring in the background. She turned her head around and rushed to the door, slamming it, she shouted 'go away!' She was acting bratty, that was enough of a pretext. You willed it to happen, probably looking stupid, just closing your eyes in your corridor, suddenly. An incredibly strong sensation rushed all over your body, it was almost orgasmic. You looked down and realized the first big change, your hips were shrinking. Fast. You looked back at your ass, it was getting smaller and smaller, you smiled, it was working! You are going to have so much fun with this! Your jeans fell off you, revealing a toned pair of legs, they weren't exactly muscle, but they definitely weren't flabby, they were toned and fit, you stretched them, it felt so good being able to bend your legs easily. You were mesmerized, you then heard a muffled scream next door, oh god.

Alas, the changed continued, now on your upper body, the first thing you felt were you breasts, they were clearly getting smaller, no, not smaller. They were getting perky, not needing as much support. Your stomach was caving in, you quickly took your shirt off. You revealed a six pack, your bra was hanging off, revealing a beautiful pair breasts, they must've been at least a G cup, your former size, but much more perky and sexy. You grinned, giggling, enjoying your new body. You studied your arms.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your daughter comes out.

*Noteb*
2. You quickly go to a mirror, ignoring your daughter.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolcatz (UN: zenik10000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1795404-You-swap-dexterity-and-fat-with-your-oldest-dau