*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting it on with Sweetie
  2. Introductions
  3. Horse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2735248-Getting-it-on-with-Sweetie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1866944
What happens when you go to the zoo during the springtime?
This choice: Getting it on with Sweetie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Getting it on with Sweetie

    by: MMPluc
You nod and pet her muzzle before you would say. “Well since we are together... could we... have sex?” You ask not wanting to dive into her as others had done... She cocked her head and would slowly nod. “Sure, I mean I guess it is a way to make this better for us... Besides I see what you mean.” She said as the TV was there and games and such but you wanted her more than any of those things. You would give a hug to her as she accepted and would blush a bit, “Can you lay down?” You ask as it was the only way to comfortable get at her pussy else look around for a short ladder...

Luckily she agreed and would need a bit of space as she would show off her pussy as she got to her back which was a bit hard but she was able to show off her pussy to you. That was all that you had and would get down to her belly and thus to her pussy that was just as big as you expected it to be... Perhaps bigger as she was meant for being able to take you in as well as sex.

You lay down on her belly and with your crotch at her pussy and would press it in. the soft pussy accepted your shaft her pussy flexing and making it a the perfect fit for you making her moan as well. The sex was all going to be nice... the good thing... the cameras were only recording for reasons of research not to make sure you weren’t doing anything... meaning you had no rules besides not leaving your place... Outside was a pen which was a few acres large... with walls around it so that you couldn’t get out easily.

Though only you could leave meaning your new love was stuck here... So best not do that... With wet slaps and slurps of a pussy you and her were having sex your pleasure growing as was hers. Both of you would be continuing it in the throws of pleasure. Getting happy and pleasured.

After a good while... You didn’t know how long...as pleasure was the master right now. You climax and she has a small climax to match you... She would pant as well watching her chest expand and contract with her breaths... on her back her belly not moving as much as her chest but you could change that if you wanted

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go ahead she wouldn’t mind AV

2. Go ahead she wouldn’t mind UB

*Noteb*
3. Reader’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MMPluc (UN: mmpluc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2735248-Getting-it-on-with-Sweetie