*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2864288-Inject-and-transformed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1866944
What happens when you go to the zoo during the springtime?
This choice: Inject and transformed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Inject and transformed

    by: Dark_Wright98
You are a young woman in her early twenties, fresh out of college having graduated in Animal Science and looking for a job, any job, to begin your career in the field. Luckly, a major zoo in the area is looking for young ladies willing to partecipate in a "experimental procedure" involving the "study the effects of a new medication" aimed at the resident animals.
The deal seems very good, almost too good to be true! An incredible pay, all for a single meeting with the zoo's medical staff and being the guinea pig for an untested treatment.

It all seems fishy and suspicious, more so after asking to fellow graduates and discovering that this offer is almost unheard of. Still, between having to choose to endure one sitting of this and risking possible side-effects and drowning in debt after all the effort you went through to get your degree, you choose to dare and sign up for the experiment.

On the day set for the experiment to take place, you show up to the info booth which hands you an id badge and redirects you to an area marked as "Employees Only" after showing the documents proving you are part of the oncoming treatment, that is being monitored by a member of security. He lets you pass as soon as you show him the badge into the entrance of a lab. Inside of the lobby, you are approached by another man wearing a lab coat. His badge identifies him as Doctor Lennington.

"Hello, miss." he greets you "Thank you for joining our program. I suppose you have a lot of questions about just what we are doing here..."
"Well, yes. I was wondering what we are going to do... and just what this 'experimental procedure' will entail."

While chatting about the experiment, you walk inside the lab and make your way past closed doors and lab rooms each marked by a code, stopping in front of one labeld "TF-101A"

Inside, there's an assortment of medical machines hooked up to a computer, a glass-framed "containment cell" of sorts, cabinets full of disparate medicines and chemical compounds. All in all a normal laboratory if you esclude the fact that there's a glass cell in the middle of it.

"Alright, please strip down to your underwear and get in the chamber. Then we'll administer the serum." Doctor Lennington tells you.

"Are... are you sure? Why do I need to be inside there?" you ask, growing concerned. Why would you need to be locked up?

"It's for your safety. We will be here monitoring your vital signs, no need to worry about a thing."

"But..." "You either go in, we get on with the experiment and you get paid. Or you can leave empty-handed."

'Well... I've already come this far. It would be better to do it and get it done. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?' you think to yourself, stripping down to your underwear and getting inside the glass chamber. Inside, the lab techs hook you up with an heart monitor and some other machinery, and the doctor injects you in the arm with a syringe full of transparent liquid. Immediatly, you start feeling an almost soothing warmth coming from the injection site as the lab troupe exits and locks the door.

As the warmth begins to spread through your body, it starts making your extremities tingle!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Quick Transformation

*Noteb*
2. Slow Transformation

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark_Wright98 (UN: terrabolt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866944-Zoo-UnbirthVore/cid/2864288-Inject-and-transformed