*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867086-Buffy-and-Co-Weight-Gain-and-Inflation/cid/1337568-Taras-spell-backfires-causing-Willow-to-g
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1867086
Something supernatural and evil is causing the ladies of Buffy to gain weight or expand.
This choice: Tara's spell backfires, causing Willow to gain weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tara's spell backfires, causing Willow to g...

    by: Rubarbstreet
In their months together, Willow made Tara feel more special than she ever had before. She had grown in confidence and assertiveness since they met. She had gotten over a lot of the hang ups she had from her upbringing. She was learning to be herself. She didn't feel so bad about being shy, and didn't mind not being as up to par in her magical studies as Willow was.
Still, Willow was learning a lot. Her skills were growing each day. It didn't seem liker her love for Tara was diminishing, but one thing was now causing Tara to doubt herself. She felt her meek, mousy personality taking over again, and felt even worse at the reason.
Tara was gaining weight.
It was a little at first, as much as any college freshman might. Since usually wore clothes that didn't show off her figure it wasn't noticable at first. But now she was outgrowing things. She was getting a regular potbelly. Her face was growing puffy, her cheeks bloating up. Her ass and hips were especially feeling the brunt of her indulgence as she looked in the mirror one day and discovered that she was officially wide.
She moaned, a pouty expression on her pudgy face.
Willow, still slender, looking beautiful in something as simple as a flowing skirt and t-shirt, looked around the door, smiling. Tara's heart sank when she saw the smile fade, replaced by an obviously force one.
"Whats up, sweetie?" Willow asked entering the room.
Tara, almost in tears, spread her arms.
"I'm fat. I'm just . . . fat."
Willow hugged her. Her hands avoided the newly developed rolls of fat on her back, and her increasingly flabby ass.
"Oh, Tara, you're not fat, you're . . ." Willow didn't finish the sentence fast enough. "Well, you're beautiful and I love you and you know that, right?"
Tara sniffed. She could tell that as much as putting on this weight bothered her, it bothered Willow, too. That she knew Willow was ashamed that it bothered her didn't make it sting any less. Willow had never thought about Tara's body until she started growing. Then she tried ignoring it. She was ashamed of herself. It seemed so superficial of her, but she couldn't help it. Willow admitted to herself that she liked her women like she liked her men, thin and fit, or at least small, even if she wouldn't say that to Tara.
The occasional goading to go for a walk with her, and some vague references to using the college gym, didn't help. Tara knew they were aimed at her. And Willow knew she'd have to get used to having a fat girlfriend.
"I . . . I know you find me less attractive now--" Tara started, as she tugged on the shirt hugging her round belly.
"Aw, sweetie, no--"
"I know you do, it's true, don't lie," Tara said it sadly, not accusing, not blaming.
"Tara, it's just that . . ." Willow didn't know what to say now that it was almost out in the open.
Tara ran past Willow, shoving aside her hand.
"Tara, wait," Willow started after her.
"Don't," Tara said. "I have to go think, okay? Just leave me alone for now."
"O-okay . . ." Willow said as Tara left.
She sat on the bed, confused, upset, depressed. She'd give Tara a few hours. A little weight shouldn't be anything to get so upset over, anyways, Willow told herself. Although secretly she was embarrassed to admit she hoped Tara was out doing something about her gain.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rubarbstreet (UN: rubarbstreet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rubarbstreet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867086-Buffy-and-Co-Weight-Gain-and-Inflation/cid/1337568-Taras-spell-backfires-causing-Willow-to-g