*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867167-Interactive-Goddess-Collection/cid/1334959-Excel-Saga-Giantess-Parody
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867167
A collection of my additional stories. Features giantess, femdom, and more!
This choice: Excel Saga Giantess Parody  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Excel Saga Giantess Parody

    by: ForestFire5000

<If you are reading this message, it means that this story is in desperate need of new additions. At this point I'm willing to offer 750 gift points for each chapter added. However, as I am currently very busy with college and other real life things, I may not notice new chapters for quite some time. If you want your gift points immediately, please message me that you added so that I can get back to you.>


(choice chapters are not included in the offer and you will not receive gift points for writing them.)


For those who don't know about Excel Saga, it is a hilarious series that parodies practically every anime genre imaginable. Conveniently, it also has a rather large female cast. As such, I found myself thinking: "what if they actually did a parody of the giantess genre?"

For those who want to add to this story, I would like you to remember the nature of the series that the story is based on. I would like you to keep the characters' personalities consistent with the series itself. Feel free to include all of the wacky antics that occur in the series. You want to have a 50 foot tall Hyatt spontaneously die and crush an entire city block as she collapses, feel free! She'll just end up popping back up as if nothing ever happened a few minutes later anyway! You can feel free to go as crazy with this as you want.


but there are a few rules:

1) No male giants, futa, or shemales!

2) You can stick to the typical giantess stuff if you want, but remember that this is meant to be a parody. Be sure to throw something out there to show this every few chapters.

3) Lesbian is fine, but no male/male stuff!

4) Please use proper grammar! If a chapter is too messy for me to read, then I will edit it to make it more legible... But I really don't want to go through all that work, so please try to write properly on your own!

Also, please know that this story is based on the anime, not the manga. If there are any contradictions between the 2, the anime takes priority. Sorry to those who prefer manga to anime, but I prefer anime, and this is my story...



Okay, that's all. Go wild.
For those who want more info on the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excel_Saga
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867167-Interactive-Goddess-Collection/cid/1334959-Excel-Saga-Giantess-Parody