*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867167-Interactive-Goddess-Collection/cid/1334964-Asagis-rise-to-glory
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867167
A collection of my additional stories. Features giantess, femdom, and more!
This choice: Lets dive into this story!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Asagi’s rise to glory

    by: ForestFire5000
It was an ordinary day. Asagi was currently sulking next to a lake over her most recent failure to become a main character.

"Dang it! I can't believe that I messed up again! I was sure that I was going to be able to take the role of main character from that lame power ranger wannabe! I thought that if I dressed up as the main characters from other famous worlds, I would be able to pull it off! How can I keep failing! Is it really so wrong for me to be a main character?! It's bad enough that my game was canceled, but I keep getting thrown into all these other games as a permanent sideline character! It's like the company is trying to make fun of me or something! I can't stand this!"

Asagi then kicked a nearby rock into the lake. As the rippling water settled, a faint glimmer caught Asagi's attention.

"What was that?"

Asagi decided to examine the water for the source of the light. It wasn't in a deep enough area of the lake for her to need to swim. She simply tossed off her sandals, rolled up her pants to keep them above the water, and waded out through the shallow water to the light's origin. She bent down to look around, and what she located was a sparkling red gemstone. Asagi immediately picked it up out of the water and returned to shore. Slipping her sandals back on, Asagi began turning the red jewel around in her hands and examining it from every angle.

"Wow... This is beautiful! I wonder why it was just thrown into a lake like that... Maybe this day isn't going to be so bad after all..."

Suddenly, the red gem began getting absorbed into Asagi's hand. She tried to pull it out, but it only continued to disappear into her palm. Asagi was panicking.

"What the heck is happening?! Why does everything always have to go wrong for me?!"

Eventually, the rock had completely vanished into her hand. As soon as it had been fully absorbed, Asagi's mind was flooded with information. She now knew what the stone was, as well as the new powers that it had provided her with. A broad and devious smile spread across Asagi's face.

"Wow! I can't believe that such a harmless looking gem could have that much power! If that thing gave me the ability to control my size at will, then this could be my ticket to becoming a main character once and for all! Hahahahahahaha!"

Asagi then decides to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867167-Interactive-Goddess-Collection/cid/1334964-Asagis-rise-to-glory