*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He is born as one.
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867293-Hank-The-Giant-Wolf-Boyfriend/cid/1347211-He-is-born-as-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by hank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1867293
Hank and Tori are a couple, but one day, Hank start to turn into a giant.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He is born as one.

    by: hank
- You heard me ?
- Yeah...
- THEN GO TO WORK !
Tori sigh and turns off her phone. Her boss was mad with her because she didnt had anything good to make news about it. She was driving her car at the middle of the woods, her house is at the city but she had to leave to the woods to do some work things.
She sigh and take her hair off from her face. It was night and was raining a little, not that much to actually bothers, just some rain drops.
Tori never been at that woods before, the trees were pretty high and the leafs sort that made a spook scenery, but she didnt cared that much.
- Damn, this place give me the creepiest.
Tori turns on the radio to get some entertainment. The voices coming from it were helping but she still felt that something wasnt right.
Her cellphone starts to ring and she turns to it to answer.
- HELLO ?!
When she turns back to her front, she was a huge and long tree on the way !

You have the following choices:

1. She cant stop/dodge

*Noteb*
2. She manage to stop/dodges

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hank (UN: guilhermehank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867293-Hank-The-Giant-Wolf-Boyfriend/cid/1347211-He-is-born-as-one