*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Local swat-meet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867553-Swap-meet/cid/1336761-The-Local-swat-meet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by djtx14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867553
A stranger gives you a body swap ability at a local swap-meet...
Chapter #1

The Local swat-meet

    by: djtx14
This Sunday started out just like any other Sunday in the Walker household. Alexandra was out and about with her freshmen friends. Delanie was eating breakfast at her boyfriend's house, and your parents were getting ready to head to the local swat-meet. You have hated nothing more than traveling to the swat-meet. The strange people and even stranger things being sold, often times sent a shiver down your spine. When the ten o'clock hour rolled around, you knew that your life would become hell just like every other Sunday. And just like every other Sunday, you pleaded and whined, but to no avail, you still ended up going to the swat-meet. Your parents dragged you to the car and started the engine; could today honestly get any worse?

When you got out of the car you were hit with the scents of burning rubber and outrageous body odor. "Now Jordan, we'll meet you back at this exact spot in an hour. Have fun walking around and make sure to enjoy yourself!" your mother said with a strange amount of enthusiasm. You never quite understood why your parents came to the swat-meet. You have a good amount of money, and your house isn't missing any nick-knacks or furniture. Every Sunday you were dumbfounded as to why your parents decided to come here.

While walking down one of the aisles, a certain booth caught your eye. It was a booth that stuck out from the rest. It looked different, and to top it off, you had never seen it before. You came here every Sunday, so you knew for 100% that this was a new booth. The sign above the booth read "The Body". You approached the man running the booth and asked to view a certain item that caught your eye. It was just a remote with three buttons on it, a white one, blue one, and green one. "This device can truly change a man's life!" said the man running the booth, "It can defy all sciences and open new doors and opportunities." You were mesmerized by the man's metaphors and decided to just buy the remote for only ten dollars. You gave the man the money and walked away with your new "life-changing" remote. About forty minutes later, you met up with your parents and began your journey back to your house.

In the car on the way back, you cracked open the box and began to read the instructions. They said:

"Hello there and thank you for purchasing The Body 3000. With this device, you can literally become a new person. With help from the Choi Family's generous donations, and the teamwork of XXX Sciences, we have brought you this device. Each button on the remote does something entirely different than the other ones. The white button is a body swap button. All you must do is point the remote at the person you want to become*, and press the button. When you awake, you will be in that person's body and they will be in your original body. The blue button will allow you to become a ghost which will enable you to 'possess' people's bodies. The green button is a physical appearance changer. Just think about what you want to change about you and with the press of a button, viola! You will change your physical attributes. We hope you are happy with your purchase of The Body 3000. If you have any questions or comments feel free to call our toll free number, 1(800)555-5555."

You had so many ideas with what you could do with your purchase. When you and your parents returned home, your sisters, Alexandra and Delanie, were already back from their morning activities. You ran back up to your room and wanted to test out your new remote. Which button will you use?

You have the following choices:

1. White

2. Blue

3. Green

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 djtx14 (UN: djtx14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
djtx14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867553-Swap-meet/cid/1336761-The-Local-swat-meet