*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ShadowClan
  2. The Clan?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867893-Warriors-A-Dark-Time/cid/1479160-ShadowClan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Young Adult · #1867893
Leaf-fall is just the beginning of the Clans' hardships...
This choice: ShadowClan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

ShadowClan

    by: Julia
Silverpelt woke early from the wind freezing her back. She rolled over, trying to get warm, but the wind seemed to touch every part of her. She padded over to Jaggedfang, who was cleaning himself a few mouselengths away.

" I can't sleep," she whispered, " It's as if the cold is attacking me." Jaggedfang looked up at her. They suddenly heard a kit squeal, and they whipped their heads facing the nursery. Then they heard a loud groan from an elder.

" The cold is attacking everyone." said Jaggedfang. "The whole clan."

Silverpelt shivered, not just from the cold. "This leaf-bare will be heard..." she whispered.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Julia (UN: orangewit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kazaroth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867893-Warriors-A-Dark-Time/cid/1479160-ShadowClan