*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No
  2. Story C
  3. Sibling's age
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868048-Fattening-Gretel/cid/1349682-No
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1868048
Little Gretel is softening up for the witch's cauldron Please Add!
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

No

    by: Polish Warchief
The two young teenagers were wandering the forest, looking for food.
Gretel held her thin belly. "Owwww, I'm sooo hungry!" She complained. "Gretel, why did you have to piss off our new mom?" Hansel asked. "She ate the last three loaves of bread herself!" Gretel replied. "If you would have waited until the next harvest, I could have made more bread!" Hansel exclaimed. "Ever since dad died you have been such a jerk!" Gretel yelled. "Oh yeah?! Well-" Hansel stopped. "Well what?!" Gretel asked. Hansel pointed at a thin tower of smoke. "There is a camp or a cottage nearby! maybe they can give us food!" The children ran through the woods as quickly as they could; going parkour over fallen logs and such. Hansel reached the source first since he was more athletically built. Gretel eventually caught up with Hansel, finding him with a quizzical expression on his face.
The source was a giant house made entirely out of gingerbread. There was also a massive lawn the the back yard growing wheat, barley, and sugar cane. Hansel rested his arms over the fence.
"How can someone have a plantation in an area like this?" Hansel said. Gretel took a bite out of the gingerbread. "What are you doing?! We could be put in jail for property damage!" Hansel exclaimed. "But it's so sweet!" Gretel giggled. Gretel continued to eat the gingerbread for half an hour while Hansel shook his head in embarrassment. "You shouldn't be doing this..."
Gretel sat down and rubbed her distended belly. "My tummy feels sooo good!" Soon after, the door of the house opened and footsteps were audible. The siblings both shut their eyes in fear as someone stood in front of the house. "Please don't hurt me!" Gretel cried. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that the owner of the house was

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An old woman

2. A young woman

3. A fat and young woman

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868048-Fattening-Gretel/cid/1349682-No