*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/1507078-Sakura
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1868227
Naruto gets turned into a female character in various situations. 150 GP per chapter.
This choice: Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sakura

    by: Draken546
Sakura had an annoyed look on her face. "NA-RU-TO!" she started as she began to crack her knuckles to give him the beating of his young life.

"W-wait Sakura! I didn't k-know you were behind the bush! Honest!" sputtered out a nervous Naruto, hoping to avoid the fiery pinkette's wrath.

Keeping an annoyed look, she eventually slipped into a calm pose. "Fine," she finally answered, much to Naruto's relief. "But check before you start throwing kunai next time!" she added in a sharp tone. Seeing Naruto nod his head rapisly in compliance, she relented.

After a few tense moments, Naruto decided it was safe to ask. "So Sakura, what were you doing behind that bush anyways?"

Directing him a rare smile, Sakura started. "Well, I finally figured out a way to see if Sasuke is the right one. I was looking through the library, when I found this old scroll. It said that if performed just right, this jutsu would reveals your true self," she finished with a glazed smile before Naruto interrupted her.

"But Sakura, does that jutsu tell you how it turns you into your true self?" asked Naruto with a confused look.

Getting ready to deck Naruto for asking a stupid question, she then thought about it for a minute. "You know what Naruto, that's a pretty smart question, for you that is. In that case, could please test this jutsu for me?" she asked while giving Naruto a pouty look.

Normally, Naruto would have jumped at the chance. But ever since Kakashi told him to think things through, Naruto has begun to show a rarely seen intelligence streak outside of battle. "I don't know Sakura. It seems kind of dangerous. Maybe we should ask someone about this."

Suprised that her teammate was actually thinking, Sakura would have been impressed if she wasn't so eager to perform the jutsu. Thinking of a way to catch Naruto off guard before he reason any further, she blurted out, "If you help me, I'll go on a date with you!" Seeing the gobsmacked look on his face, she pressed her advantage. "That's right Naruto. If you help me with this, I'll be very happy. And I'll go out on a date with to Ichiraku's Ramen. Heck, I'll even pay. So what do you say, Naruto?" she finished with a wink.

Naruto was estatic at this point. Ignoring the nagging voice in the back of his head, Naruto gave Sakura a wide grin. "Well what are waiting for? Let's test this bad boy out," he yelled out, much to the chargin of Sakura.

"Could you tone it down a bit?" she asked in a polite tone. She would have decked Naruto by now, but she really wanted to test this jutsu to find out whether or not she was going to marry her precious Sasuke, before another idea struck her. "Naruto, I'm going to get a few things. Just look over the scroll for right now," she said in a hurried tone before taking off.

Grabbing the scroll, Naruto began reading through its contents. Skimming over the text, he found the necessary hand seals and began to memorize them. It wasn't until an hour later before Sakura came back, but this time had Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Temari, Kurenai, Anko, Shizune, Tsunade, and Kiba's sister Hana with her. Looking confused, Sakura began to explain.

"I was going to get Ino and Hinata to show them the jutsu, when Tenten and Temari overheard us. After I explained what the jutsu did, Anko, Hana, Kurenai-sensei, Shizune-sensei, and Hokage-sama heard us, and decided to see what the jutsu did." Seeing Naruto giving an uncharacteristic annoyed glare, she quickly added, "If you do this Naruto, I'll go on three dates with you."

Tsunade was about to say something, Naruto cut her off. "Okay Sakura-chan!" he yelled out with a bright smile.

Before Tsunade or the others could say anything, Naruto went through the hand seals and slammed his palm on the ground like he usually did with the Summoning Jutsu. A sealing array unlike any the older kunoichi have seen before formed around the Naruto. The arrays then began to glow pink, and Tsunade went through hand seals rapidly before yelling out "Earth Style: Earth Shaking Palm" in order to break the ground and interrupt the seal array. To her and the other kunoichi's surprise, the technique had damaged everything but the ground under the sealing array.

Beginning to get scared Naruto formed his familiar seal for the Shadow Clone technique, but nothing happened. Instead, the seal absorbed the chakra, and began to glow a brighter pink, and some the seals began to crawl over Naruto's body. "Guys, do something. I feel funny," he yelled in a panicked tone.

Wasting no time, the younger girls jumped back before Tsunade and the others went through rapid hand seals before bullets of fire and water accomponied by huge pillars of earth crashed into the barrier created by the seal. But it was useless, as the attacks didn't even make it waiver. Naruto was continuously trying to gather chakra for the Rasengan, but the seal kept absorbing the charkra until the seals glowed a bright white. The seals on Naruto then began to glow dark pink, before he was engulfed in whitish-pink pillar of light, blinding the kunoichi. After a few seconds, the pillar died down, and sealing array vanished. Opening their eyes, the kunoichi were suprised at who was standing where Naruto was.


You have the following choices:

1. Naruko

2. Sakura

3. Hinata

4. Ino

5. Another character

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Draken546 (UN: draken546 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/1507078-Sakura