*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sasuke
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2778056-Sasuke
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1868227
Naruto gets turned into a female character in various situations. 150 GP per chapter.
This choice: Sasuke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sasuke

    by: Morpheus
Naruto was ready to fight, but he had to know, "Sasuke, what you doing here?" "Can't I visit one of teammates." "You abandoned us remember, you're not supposed to be here." Naruto was wary of Sasuke. Sasuke seemed to be amused. "You're not as dumb as you used to be." Naruto gritted his teeth but remained composed. Sasuke caught Naruto off guard with his next statement,"You're coming with me Naruto." "What the hell? You should now I'm not going anywhere," Naruto refused. "You don't have a choice."

Sasuke threw a kunai at Naruto. Naruto deflected it, but the kunai exploded into a cloud of smoke. He inhaled the smoke and starting coughing. Naruto became disoriented and everything felt like it was spinning. He saw Sasuke smirking before he lost consciousness.

You have the following choices:

1. Uchiha Hideout

2. One of Orochimaru's Bases

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morpheus (UN: oneiroi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2778056-Sasuke