*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868419-A-Pokemorphs-Slave/cid/1960235-Comply---maybe-it-wont-be-so-bad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1868419
You are trapped in a world where humans are SLAVES to Pokemorphs!
This choice: Comply - maybe it won't be so bad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Comply - maybe it won't be so bad

    by: Unknown
You nod your head. "Of course, Mistress," you reply. For whatever reason, you suddenly feel that this is the best thing to ever happen to you, and you aren't concerned about why you're feeling that way.

"That's a good girl," she says, and you feel her slip something around your neck. A collar, with your name engraved into the silver medallion attached to it. "Now you are mine, and mine alone, Kelsey."

"Yes, Mistress," you smile. You couldn't wait for her to give you your first order.

Gardevoir leads you outside, and the two of you climb into a human-pulled carriage. The ride goes on in silence as you observe the town streets passing by.

You soon come to a mansion, where the carriage pulls up to the main doors. Four human girls dressed in fancy maid outfits open the door and greet her as the two of you step out. "Welcome home, Mistress!"

"I'll be retiring to my room for now, and I'll be taking Kelsey with me," she instructs as you walk through the entryway, and up a circular staircase leading to the second floor. This new corridor has red carpeting and the walls are lined with a variety of paintings. At the end of the hall, you're led through a pair of intricately-carved wooden doors into a large bedroom.

Gardevoir sits on her queen-sized bed. You stand by her, and she looks at you with a glint in her eyes.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LuigiaRocks765 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868419-A-Pokemorphs-Slave/cid/1960235-Comply---maybe-it-wont-be-so-bad