*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knock Knock
  2. A package
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1869473-Riolu-giant/cid/2458687-Knock-Knock
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1869473
Riolu starts to grow thanks to a growing gun.
This choice: Riolu's girlfriend knocks on the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Knock Knock

    by: Unknown
(Authors Note: Im going to assume that all the characters are anthropomorphic)

"Hm? Who could it be this time?" Riolu makes his way back to the door again and opens it up to see his girlfriend, Umbreon.

         Umbreon was everything that a guy could ask for, looks wise anyway. She had large breasts, a skinny waist, and a nice firm butt that was complemented by her heavily muscled thighs. Umbreon was even a few inches taller than Riolu. One thing that Riolu really hated though, was how much smarter she was than him. While he would have trouble with basic algebra, she could do complex abstract algebra equations off the top of her head in a matter of seconds.

         "Oh uhm. Hey Umby! What brings you here?" Riolu asked. "Oh yknow, I just thought I'd stop by and say hi to my boyfriend. Can I come in?" Umbreon replied. "Yes of course" Riolu saud, stepping out of the way. Umbreon stepped in, looking around before back to Riolu. "So. Are you gonna show me what you got in your hand there or are we just gonna assume I never saw it?" Umbreon asked, bending over to be at eye level with him. "What? Oh, this thing." Riolu holds the gun up and Umbreon immidiately snatches it. "What's this? A toy? Aren't you a little old to be playing with toy gu--" Umbreon was cut off by a large flash of light that originated from the gun. A bright beam of light shoots from the gun. Who does it hit and what was it set on?

You have the following choices:

1. Umbreon Grows!

*Noteb*
2. Riolu Grows!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Like_A_Frog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1869473-Riolu-giant/cid/2458687-Knock-Knock