*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870046-CFNM-Embarrassment/cid/1349576-Continue-the-naked-drive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1870046
Joe has agreed to some online dares from a sexy middle aged woman online. What happens?
This choice: Continue the naked drive.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Continue the naked drive.

    by: Linus Mitty
After several more blocks of driving, Miss Christi instructed Joe to turn into a service station parking lot and drive to the edge of the lot where a self service air pump was located. “I noticed at the carwash that the left front tire seemed a bit low on air. Please check the tire and add air. Here’s a pressure gauge”, handing him the instrument she had just retrieved from the glove box.

Joe looked around at the busy station, busy with cars coming and going, people standing by the pumps fueling their cars, other people walking in and out of the main building. There was no way he could work on the tires naked without risk of being spotted by so many people.

“Miss Christi, surely you don’t’…”

“It’s maam to you, minion, not Miss Christi! Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes maam”.

“Now get out of this car, and either check my tires or walk home!” Miss Christi fixed her chilling glare on Joe, this woman who just moments ago was such a seductive creature was now a commanding and cold bitch. He was both thrilled and intimidated at the same time.

Joe did as ordered, easing himself from the car, and in a crouched position, crab walked to the tires on the side of the car hidden from view from the rest of the filling station. Checking each in turn, he discovered one tire needed about 10 pounds of air. He crawled to the air pump, turned it on, pulled the air hose from the reel, and crawled back to the car. Filling the tire with the right amount of air, Joe contemplated how he could check the tires on the highly visible side without being seen. Looking beneath the car, he struck upon an idea. He found that there was just enough clearance under the car for him to crawl beneath it.

Holding the hose in one hand while protecting his privates with the other, he shimmied on his back with the gauge between his teeth until he extended just far enough out the other side to check first the front tire, and then the rear. The trip was painful on his back, butt, and feet, but he persevered and checked the tires as planned. Fortunately neither needed air, and more importantly he was not seen by anyone. However, as Joe prepared to slide back to the hidden side of the car, the car’s horn suddenly and loudly honked repeatedly, while the lights flashed off and on. Miss Christi has pressed the car’s panic button!

From beneath the car Joe could see a pair of scuffed cowboy boots rapidly approaching the car. “Oh no”, thought Joe, “I’m screwed!”

Just as Miss Christi turned off the panic alarm, Joe heard a deep male voice drawl, “What’s the problem here, little lady?”

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry’, Miss Christi said in a soft, feminine voice, “I was fiddling with the key when I guess I hit the panic alarm thingy. Silly me.”

“Well that’s good, cause I would hate to think that a pretty thing like you would have reason to panic”

“Well, with big strong men like you around, I really never have reason to worry”.

“What’s she doing?”, thought Joe, “Is she flirting with him?”

Miss Christi continued, “Why, you remind me of my boyfriend. He’s in the store now, but should be out in a minute. You two would hit it off great. In fact, do you know anything about cars? We hit a bump in the road a ways back, and I think we might have hurt something on the bottom of the car. Would you be a dear and take a look at it?”

Joe gasped. This guy is going to find him and likely drag him out and beat the crap out of him. Naked, in front of everyone!

“Well now, I reckon your boyfriend should look into that. I best be movin’ on.

“No, please don’t go. He doesn’t know much about cars. Just please take a look. Pleeeease!”

“Have a good day, little lady.”

Joe watched the guy’s boots recede in the distance, breathed a sigh of relief, and once convinced it was safe to emerge from under the car, he slid out, brushed the dirt and gravel from his crouched body, scampered into the backseat, and then squeezed back in to the driver’s seat.

Staring straight ahead, Miss Christi addressed Joe in clipped, icy tones, “You were very resourceful just now, but don’t make the mistake in thinking you can get the best of me whenever you want. Is that understood.”

“Yes maam,” he replied.

“Good. Now drive.”

They travelled for several more minutes, Miss Christi directing him to take this turn and that turn until finally they reached a building surrounded by large parking lot. She directed him to drive to the back corner of the lot, where nearby was an unattended Goodwill drop-off collection receptacle.

“I have several boxes of items I’m donating to Goodwill. Please remove the boxes from the trunk and put them in the receptacle”.

Again Joe looked around for signs of life, but except for cars on the street 100 or more feet away, they appeared to be alone. Joe raced around to the back of the car, his hands once again covering his genitals. Removing the first box, he found it was quite heavy, requiring him to lift with both of his hands. He attempted to carry the box in front of his privates, but found it easier to hold the box in front of his chest where he could get the best leverage. As he walked towards the collection box, he was surprised to find Miss Christi already there, filming him as he walked, his dangling penis bouncing up and down in time with his steps. Putting the box in the receptacle, Miss Christi gave his left nipple a sharp pinch and told him.

“Only 4 more boxes, slave boy”.

He returned to the car, hiding his manhood, convinced that Miss Christi was filming his butt as he walked away. Ever vigilant for approaching cars and pedestrians, Joe eventually finished the job, Christi filming his bobbing penis and balls every step of the way. The experience, were Joe to be honest with himself, was exhilarating, as evidenced by the firming of his tool and the precum covering its tip. After the last box was placed in the receptacle, Joe returned to the car where Christi was now waiting for him.

She looked at him with disappointed. “Joe, Joe, Joe…today’s’ experiences were to shame and humiliate you, but just look at your dick. That little dude is excited. That doesn’t look like humiliation to me. Bend over the side of the car and place your hands on the back seat. NOW!”

Shocked by the sharpness of Miss Christi’s stern command, Joe did as he was told. He bent over the side and into the car, until he was on his tiptoes, his butt high in the air, his buttocks, scrotum, and anus exposed to anyone who happened to pass by.

SMACK! The first blow from Miss Christi’s hand landed on Joe’s right butt cheek, the stinging pain causing him to rear back. Pushing him back down with amazing strength, Miss Christi continued to spank the naked grown man in broad daylight, her slaps landing squarely on each firm buttock until his ass was a bright crimson red. This punishment continued for several minutes, Joe crying out with each lashing blow. Miss Christi’s face flushed bright pink from the exertion of her repeated blows. A thin film of sweat had formed on her forehead, several strands of her carefully styled hair had fallen out of place, and her skirt had hiked up, revealing several inches of her satin clad backside.

Miss Christi eventually stopped the beating, pulled herself together, smoothed her skirt, and pulled Joe up by his hair, he crying out in pain. She turned him around and promptly rolled her eyes. Joe had a full erection, his face twisted with the look a man has when trying to control an impending ejaculation.

“Joe”, she said in a taunting voice, “you are a weak, weak man. Do not come! Do you understand me! Do not come! Even if I do this.”

Miss Christi gently stroked his shaft a few times with the tips of her manicured nails. Looking directly into his eyes, she wrapped her hand around his engorged member, squeezed it tight until Joe’s eyes bulged, and using his organ as a handle, pulled him to the driver’s side of the car.

‘Drive me home, Joe. And whatever you do, do not come in my car!”

You have the following choices:

1. Continue The Naked Drive

*Noteb*
2. Go to Miss Christi's Home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linus Mitty (UN: linusmitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daring_burlinski has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870046-CFNM-Embarrassment/cid/1349576-Continue-the-naked-drive