*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mordin
  2. Male Squadmates
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870188-Mass-Effect-Vore/cid/1918696-Mordin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1870188
The world of Mass Effect just got a lot more interesting...
This choice: Mordin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mordin

    by: bobbo
A hungry belly distracts the mind.

Of late, Mordin had always been hungry. He wasn't sure why, exactly. It might have been that experimental gene therapy that he accidentally injected into himself, it might have been the fact human food didn't sit well with him.

But the end result was he needed to eat something...and he had just convinced Kelly to let him swallow her whole.

" Thank you for this. Complicated procedure without other salarians around." he said, sniffing as she stripped. He was naked, of course. After he swallowed her, he'd have quite the belly. He didn't know why he was so sure he could swallow her. Perhaps that gene mod had affected his mind. But as he looked over the small humans tasty looking flesh, there was little wonder in his mind that he would try it.

" Not a problem, Mordin. Actually something I've wanted to try - just never thought a salarian could swallow me whole!" said the idiotic slutty human female.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobbo (UN: bobboson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Norpa Lorpa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870188-Mass-Effect-Vore/cid/1918696-Mordin