*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1914005-Little-girl-9-years-old
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871014
Walking along a road ends with either vore, unbirth, or anything else you can think of.
This choice: Little girl (9 years old)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Little girl (9 years old)

    by: Fairy
You are an 9 year old girl running away from home and now you ended up in the woods.
After a few minutes of letting this realisation sink in, you take a look around trying to find something to use.
You might be an eight year old but you aren't uneducated. You know about survival from your best friend Edna.
In fact, she was the one who encouraged you to run away from your parents who abused their authority on you all these years.
And she was the one who encouraged you to run away from your school classmates who bullied you.
The only one who understands you and who loves you...is Edna...

She is a little taller than you. With a thin body her clothes look way too big for her to wear. She crouches down to inspect a nearby tree trunk, brushing her long black hair from her eyes so her brilliant green eyes can have a clear view. Her skin is kinda pale as if she was not outside much but nonetheless she is very attractive for her age. She turns around and asks you: Could we dig a hole here for shelter or should we sleep on the tree branch?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dig a hole

*Noteb*
2. Build a makeshift treehouse

3. Let Edna decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fairy (UN: sylph_natural at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1914005-Little-girl-9-years-old