*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. make you pee/poop your self
  2. what?
  3. who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871676-the-suffering/cid/2228032-make-you-peepoop-your-self
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #1871676
your caused to suffer by some one, some how, some where, you decide
This choice: make you pee/poop your self  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

make you pee/poop your self

    by: andynu
Your best friend's little sister, Lucy is here, sitting on the couch at her place, wearing a cute white, floral dress. You've always had a crush on her.

"Hey, cool to see you!", says Lucy. As she shift on the couch, you catch a clear view of her panties under her skirt.
"Cool to see you too!", you reply, slightly distracted. "Is Amy about?"
"She'll be back soon, can I get you a drink in the meantime?"
"Ah, sure Lucy, thanks!".
As Lucy gets up off the couch, you catch another glimpse up her skirt, which she casually adjusts her panties. She looks back at you innocently and you look away, hoping that it didn't appear too obvious.

Lucy returns with two lemonade drinks, and some snacks – some Reese's peanut butter chocolate and some lemon cake.
Realising you were quite thirsty, you gulp down the lemonade and sit down on the couch opposite Lucy. She's sitting with her legs bunched up, lying on the couch now, giving you a clear, extended upskirt view, which is making you feel hot under the collar. Her panties a white with yellow dots, and cut tight to her figure.

You have the following choices:

1. Eat the Reese's chocolate

*Noteb*
2. Eat the lemon cake

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 andynu (UN: andynu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dark Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871676-the-suffering/cid/2228032-make-you-peepoop-your-self