*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/1352457-I-am-hungry-Could-you-spare-something-for-me-t
by Moe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1871710
Most of us know about the children story " Little Red Riding Hood" - Have fun RPing.
This choice: I am hungry. I am going to eat ya!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I am hungry. Could you spare something for me t...

    by: Moe
Red heard him say that he was hungry. HoweverRed was not trusting of this wolf. But she did feel that it was not that dangerous. Unknown to the wolf, Red was the regional Judo female champion in her age group. So Red knew that she was not that helpless. However Red knew that she was not that strong and never faced an opponent that big.

Then on the other hand, she thought it might be wise to keep her judo skills a secret. Maybe the wolf was just hungry for an apple. If she was nice to the wolf, maybe the wolf would be nice to her.
She was unsure if the wolf was truly hungry or if the wolf actually meant to eat her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/1352457-I-am-hungry-Could-you-spare-something-for-me-t