*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/3309119-A-scroll-on-which-is-written-a-magic-formula
by Moe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1871710
Most of us know about the children story " Little Red Riding Hood" - Have fun RPing.
This choice: A scroll on which is written a magic formula!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A scroll on which is written a magic formula!

    by: Hero
Little Red then pulled out the Formula and stared at it for a good few seconds. She then spoke the words on the formula to the best of her abilities.

"Fac me crescere!" She said as nothing happened.

Little Red soon put the formula into her pocket as she began walking back. However, on the way she began to felt warm. She then looked down to notice her stomach slightly pushing against her dress.

"What?" Red said to herself as she felt her slightly bigger stomach.

Not knowing what exactly to do at the moment, she...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hero (UN: warrior94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/3309119-A-scroll-on-which-is-written-a-magic-formula