*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874254-Super-Hero-Wedgies/cid/1375052-Batman-Bruce-Wayne
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1874254
Time to see some famous comic book guys and girls get some undy destroying wedgies!
This choice: Batman, Bruce Wayne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Batman, Bruce Wayne

    by: Unknown
Bruce was on top of a biulding scoping out the city. When batgirl walked up behind him. He didn't hear her so she got right next to him. She then noticed her black batgirl thong batman was wearing. She said hey batman do u c tht drug deal down there. Bruce jumped a little from not knowing she was there. O ya I got it. At tht moment batman jump off the building but batgirl grabbed the thong so he was in a hanging wedgie. Out me down. No ur wearing my thongs again. Well sry get me down. She found a flag pole hanging of the side of the building and hung him there til it broke. The next day batman snuck up behind batgirl with her suit on. Pulled her pants down revealing a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Black batman thong

*Noteb*
2. Red robin logo thong

3. Purple I love wedgies thong

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Awesomest Pwner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874254-Super-Hero-Wedgies/cid/1375052-Batman-Bruce-Wayne