*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrugged and walked away
  2. What's This Doing Here?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874273-Stuck-in-a-Cave/cid/1361790-Shrugged-and-walked-away
by Tomomi
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1874273
Tai-Lee goes exploring and gets into a tight spot.
This choice: Shrugged and walked away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrugged and walked away

    by: Tomomi
She sighed and started to walk off. Whatever it was probably wasn't that great. Who would hide anything in a cliff anyways?

As she walked along, she pulled out her phone and started to check her e-mail. Something from Facebook, an e-mail from her cousin, a new Facebook message from her crush...

Wait, what?!

She went back one, and her face turned bright red. It was! It was from Flare! Her eyes trailed down to the message...

Suddenly, a fox jumped out from the bushes, snatching the phone from her hand and running off.

"Hey! Come back here with that!"

She started a five-minute wild goose... err, fox chase, until it dove into a large tree through a small hole. Glaring at it, she got onto her hands and knees...

You have the following choices:

1. Climb in! Get it back!

*Noteb*
2. Oh, forget it! She could always get a new one...

*Noteb*
3. Try to lure it out!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tomomi (UN: curfy97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tomomi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874273-Stuck-in-a-Cave/cid/1361790-Shrugged-and-walked-away