*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're a fat teenage girl
  2. What the...?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875263-Body-Swap-completely-random/cid/1786229-Youre-a-fat-teenage-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1875263
Ryan is running and bump into a girl and swap bodies with them! Let your imagination wild!
This choice: You're a fat teenage girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're a fat teenage girl

    by: MrSqueejee
You look at your hand. It is very different than it was before. More feminine, with painted nails, yet lustier and chubbier.

"What the hell just happened?" you say, and it comes out in a feminine voice.

"Hey... need some help?"

You look up and almost have a heart attack. Your own body is offering a hand to help you up. You take it, and he pulls you up.

"Okay, I don't know how this happened, but it looks like you're in my body," says whoever is in your body, "And you're probably in mine."

Looking down, you see your new form. You are a very fat female, probably in her terns.

"What the hell? Why am I so fat? And a girl?!" you exclaim, cupping an ample breasted in your sweaty hands.

"Calm down... I don't exactly want to be in your scrawny body," says the fat girl in your body, "By the way, my name's Beth."

"I'm Ryan," you say, "So what? We're trapped in each other's bodies?"

"Unfortunately, it looks like it," says Beth, "So I guess for the time being, we'll pretend to be each other, okay? My house is right over there. We should meet here tomorrow at three. Pretend to be me, and don't do anything you don't think I would do."

Begrudgingly you agree to live the life of this fatass for a little while.

Walking towards Beth's house, you realize how different everything is. Walking is brutal, and you're almost out of breath by the time you get to her house. Not to mention your entire body jiggling with every movement.

You open the door.

Ok, first thing's first, you think, I have to find out what I look like.

You find a mirror and look into it. This is what you see looking back at you:



Choice 1: http://fuckyeahchubbygirls.tumblr.com/im...

Choice 2: http://fuckyeahchubbygirls.tumblr.com/im...

Choice 3: http://fuckyeahchubbygirls.tumblr.com/im...

Choice 4: http://fuckyeahchubbygirls.tumblr.com/im...
















You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Choice 1

2. Choice 2

*Noteb*
3. Choice 3

4. Choice 4

*Noteb*
5. Custom Description

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrSqueejee (UN: mrsqueejee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alex ZZZ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875263-Body-Swap-completely-random/cid/1786229-Youre-a-fat-teenage-girl