*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. liam
  2. the guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876619-giant-one-direction/cid/1395399-liam
by luxury
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1876619
While at a one direction concert you get shrunk back stage with the 5 giant boys
This choice: liam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

liam

    by: Spudd
You do what you can to dodge the 8 pounding feet of the giant teen singers. There are sneakers pounding everywhere. You can’t believe for just being kids how big they are. You see Liam settle in on a chair in the corner of the hotel room, seated slanted and with one leg slung over the arm. The other foot firmly planted on the floor. You look up at the dangling sneaker high above you over the arm of the chair. He is wiggling his foot in it and it works its way to just being dangled by his toes. You’re mesmerized. Then as if in slow motion the shoe falls from his socked toes and heads straight for you. You are frozen in place and all you can think to do is duck before the gigantic sole lands directly on top of you, flattening you beneath it.

He stops looking thru his phone and leans down to pick up the fallen converse.

“Eiew, I must have stepped in something” he says. Then looks closer.

You body squished at the pressure of the fall but you are now reanimating and start to pop back into shape. He sees you and focuses in. “Aren’t you the guy that was suppose to meet us backstage?

“YES ! I was in your dressing room and this happened to me ! I need you help to get back to normal.” You shout in a small squeaky voice.

“Back to normal? HA, yeah right. I think I like you just like this.”

Your standing on the floor and he moves his socked foot toward you. So how does my foot smell down there, my pet?” he asks and knocks me over and lays his foot upon me pinning me down. I struggle under the weight and smell. He was getting aroused by the power. I could see him rubbing himself as he sat over me in the chair.

I gag and cough.

The other guys see him doing something odd and approach as well. “What Cha got there?” they ask.

Liam……

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hides me IN his shoe

*Noteb*
2. Shoes me to the group

*Noteb*
3. Shows me to Harry

*Noteb*
4. Shows me to Louie

*Noteb*
5. Shows me to Zayn

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
luxury has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876619-giant-one-direction/cid/1395399-liam