*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Louie
  2. the guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876619-giant-one-direction/cid/1734615-Louie
by luxury
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1876619
While at a one direction concert you get shrunk back stage with the 5 giant boys
This choice: louie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Louie

    by: sonicfan97
You go to Louie to get help, thinking that he's an understandable guy and that he won't be as mad as the others are for you not showing up to meet them. You would soon find out you were terribly, horribly wrong. He was the angriest out of all of them. He thought of a few jokes he wanted to tell you, but he didn't get the chance. He was in his room resting, still pissed off at you.

You wandered through the house for a hour now, avoiding been seen by any other member of One Direction in case they were still angry, and you eventually come across Louis's room. You see the hot giant (you always did think he was the cutest out of them all) sleeping in his bed. You climbed up his dangling sheets slowly, which took a long time, and get to his ear and scream as loud as you possible can,"WAKE UP LOUIS", so he'd wake up. It worked. You head to the front of his eyes as he gets up in shock to see a tiny guy right in front of him. He stares in amazement and said,"Who are you, and how'd you get so tiny?" You reply,"Um hi Louis, heh heh. Um....you see.. I'm the guy who was going to show up at your dressing room. I was going to---.". He interrupted you and said,"Wait, you're that jackass that left us waiting? Man. I'm still anger about that!! But it's ok". You were confused and asked why."Because now I have a new toy all to myself to play with." He said grinning. You were scared from the way he looked at you."WAIT! PLEASE!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!!"."Too late for that little guy. I don't want you excuses. All I want now is revenge and pleasure". You tried to run away but he caught you in an instant. He then....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonicfan97 (UN: sonicfan97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
luxury has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876619-giant-one-direction/cid/1734615-Louie