*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. look at that big juicy cock
  2. harry
  3. the guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876619-giant-one-direction/cid/2815152-look-at-that-big-juicy-cock
by luxury
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1876619
While at a one direction concert you get shrunk back stage with the 5 giant boys
This choice: look at that big juicy cock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

look at that big juicy cock

    by: That Boi
You stared in awe at Harry's massive cock and gigantic balls. So long, thick, and veiny... And it was still flaccid. All the times you fantasized about Harry thrusting that cock up your ass or down your throat... You can't help but snuggle yourself into Harry's manhood. His musk was somehow both unbearable and the most amazing smell in the world at the same time. As you rub yourself into the teen's cock it begins to harden, growing to at least 10 inches. A drop of precum oozes out of Harry's tip and falls onto your head.
You can't help yourself. You start climbing the titanic penis and once at the top stick your tongue into his slit. His precum was so hot and salty. You sit on the tip of Harry's cock, legs spread as if it could penetrate you and you start grinding. More and more hot, gooey, sticky precum oozes out and drenches your own crotch and legs.
Finally...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You decide to crawl inside.

*Noteb*
2. Harry wakes up and sees you.

*Noteb*
3. You move to his big smooth balls.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That Boi (UN: lastfeelbender at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
luxury has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876619-giant-one-direction/cid/2815152-look-at-that-big-juicy-cock