*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nathan is about to transform!
  2. Who the hell are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876923-Boyfriend-Girlfriend-ShrinkTF-Chaos/cid/1369834-Nathan-is-about-to-transform
by Godot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1876923
A couple explores the world of shrinking and general transformation.
This choice: Nathan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nathan is about to transform!

    by: Godot
I see. Well, if that's the case, then here's the run-down.

Nathan wakes up on Tuesday morning. He has a break from his shift-work and is lazing around in bed. He stays in bed until his girlfriend texts him awake. She is going to come over to visit. Nathan gets ready in thirty minutes.

Nathan goes to the mailbox. He checks the mail and finds a silly looking gun. It looks to be plastic. Ill-conceived neighbourhood kid's prank or serious business?

It's got a dial on it, check this out: shrink/grow, heavy/light.

It's got another dial on it, labelled MIND CONTROL.

It also has a cell-phone keyboard on one side, under the title of TRANSFORM.

Nathan may have missed a few features. After all, he was surprised, overly alert. Sometimes he's such a careless guy!

But Nicole is almost at his house. What is he going to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: shanks49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876923-Boyfriend-Girlfriend-ShrinkTF-Chaos/cid/1369834-Nathan-is-about-to-transform