*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tails & Amy
  2. Amy
  3. Body Swap Machine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876953-Tails-Body-Swap-Machine/cid/3058218-Tails--Amy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1876953
Tails just finished on his latest invention a body swapping machine.
This choice: tails  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tails & Amy

    by: Divine Bandit
"Hey Tails, I brought the part you asked for!" Amy walked into Tails' workshop and placed something on his desk. It resembled a gear with circuitry. Tails took it, and popped it into a slot on the back side of the machine. "So what is this thing?"

The device had a computer terminal with a big pole sticking out from the middle, which split and curved in two directions into two metallic flowers with doodads popping out.

"I've just finished it, Amy! This is my brand new body swapping machine!"

"Body swapping!?" Amy looked shocked. "So it can turn you into something else?"

"Kinda, yeah! But it's a swap. A trade. Two people can trade their bodies."

"So it like... cuts your heads off and reattaches them?"

"No, not like that..." Tails strokes his chin and ponders how best to explain how it works to his friend. "Can I just show you?"

"If you say it's safe, Tails, sure. I trust you."

Tails positions Amy and himself on either side of the machine, and hits the button.

You have the following choices:

1. Success!

2. It doesn't work correctly

*Noteb*
3. Someone else intercepted the swap

*Noteb*
4. Something else...

*Noteb*
5. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banjogeek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876953-Tails-Body-Swap-Machine/cid/3058218-Tails--Amy