*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1436811-Laurens-team-won-they-shrink-someone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878561
You get called to play in a womens sports tournament, where the winners shrink the losers.
This choice: Lauren's team won (they shrink someone)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lauren's team won (they shrink someone)

    by: Chozo
Lauren's team mates cheered loudly as the scoreboard showed they had managed to win by a single point. Some jumped up and down and excitement, while others hugged each other, and one girl even did cartwheels. Lauren had never before seen a team so happy to have won a game, and she was amazed by how seriously everyone seemed to be taking it.

Her opponents on the other hand seemed devastated at the lose. Some of them turned pale, and many even broke down and began crying. "Uh, what's the matter with you guys?" asked Lauren to her rival team. "Its only a game!"

"Only a game?!" sniffled one of the girls between tears. "That's easy for you to say! I lost my twin sister to your friend there," she said, pointing to Shannon. "This game meant everything to me, because it was the my only hope of saving her from... that bitch." The girl then broke down and began sobbing once again.

"Eh, Shannon? What the hell is she talking about?" asked Lauren, completely puzzled.

"Umm...." stammered Shannon, biting her lower lip. "Well, if you had actually read the disclaimer before you signed it, you would have known..."

"Known what?" asked Lauren with her hands on her hips.

"Known that one of the members of the losing team ends up shrunk down and becomes the property of a member of the winning team. We have been doing this for quite some time now, and I'm proud to say I've earned a couple trophies." Shannon grinned.

Lauren's eyes went wide. "You mean that girl's twin sister? You shrunk her and now you own her??"

"Lock, stock and barrel!" exclaimed Shannon. "Our team is pretty good. Most of us have at least one trophy by now, and some even have two. We haven't lost a game yet, although this one did end up being pretty close."

"Oh my!" exclaimed Lauren. "Had I known this I would have tried even harder to win. But what about this girl's sister? What did you do with her?"

Shannon didn't say a word, but gave a smile and a wink and pointed towards...

You have the following choices:

1. Her ass crack

2. Her feet

*Noteb*
3. Her sports bra

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1436811-Laurens-team-won-they-shrink-someone