*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1992254-The-Cougars--Middle-aged-women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878561
You get called to play in a womens sports tournament, where the winners shrink the losers.
This choice: The Cougars- Middle aged women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Cougars- Middle aged women

    by: The1SwagKing
On the other side of the field you look into the dugout to spot women in their forties getting prepared for the game. You shrug it off, thinking it will be easy, and make your way out onto the field for warm ups. You take first base and start to go all out,greatly impressing your teammates and intimidating the other team.

You the. Make your way back into the dugout and wait for the first pitch of the game. You sit and rest until the game starts. The first inning goes by scoreless, and you go up to lead off batting in the second. Yo make eye contact with the pitcher, and wait for the right ball. You then hit the ball seemingly perfectly and get a double. This proves useless though, as the next three are either easily thrown out or caught on a fly ball.

Nothing interesting happens until the fifth inning where you are back up to bat. You hit the ball into deep right field and get a single while pushing one runner in on third base for an RBI. The half of the inning is soon over however, and you are back at first base. The first pitch that you guys throw is hit into deep center field, home run. You sit there helplessly as you wait for the rest of the inning to end.

The rest of the game goes by until the ninth inning where you are up to bat with one out. You again swing on the first pitch but this time it goes straight up in the air before the catcher reaches up with her glove and snatches it, calling you out. You make your way into the dugout aggressively as you watch your teammates go out and score to get up by one with only half of an inning left.

You sit at first base with the fate of the game, and possibly your life in the line. They play solidly, getting people on second and third, with two outs. One more out is needed and you guys walk out if here with a tiny trophy to prove your victory. You hear the crack of the bat as the ball comes straight up in the sky towards you. Trying to prove your clutch you reach up and follow the ball, and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/1992254-The-Cougars--Middle-aged-women