*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. continue
  2. Soccer
  3. A recruitment call.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/2121207-continue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878561
You get called to play in a womens sports tournament, where the winners shrink the losers.
This choice: continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

continue

    by: Unknown
"oh you look so cute" Jessica said with a grin. she puts lauren into her bra and walks away. lauren was now being pressed against her mom's boob. what seemed like forever she was then taken out. "mom please i'll do anything" pleaded lauren. "oh you will do anything trust me. you've been very spoiled letting mommy clean up your messes as if i was taking your shit." said jessica, "so don't worry dear i wont hurt you but you have to be taught a lesson. this is how i got daddy in line. a bowl of 3 cans of beans, ice cream, then 3 glasses of milk throughout the day will fix anyone your size." lauren was confused not knowing what her mom was talking about. Jessica on the other hand brought her daugher toward her butt (which looked like this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7MKRjICMAAY...), then wedged lauren in between her butt cheeks until she was touching her mom's crack. she pulled up her underwear thong so lauren wasn't going to move anywhere. she sat down in a chair sticking her butt back. lauren on the other hand wasn't having that good a time. the smell of her mom's crack was unbearable. it got worse when she heard a rumble and her mom's butt hole pressed up against her. "OH FUCK!" lauren said out of terror. Jessica smiled in delight. BBBRRUUUUPPPPP, BBBBBBPPPPP, PPPPPBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUBBBB. Three hot, rotten egg smelling farts exploded. Jessica laughed, especially when she felt her daughter trying to move which only entertained her. Puurrppppp, bbbbbbraaaaaaapt, braaaappppt, bbbbbbbpppppbbbbbbbbbbpppp, ssssssssssssssssssssst. "oh my i forgot how much fun this was" said jessica. With that Jessica put a device on lauren's head so she can communicate with her. The device was wirelessly connected to a walkie talkie for Jess. "how is it hun?" said jess. "MOM GET ME OUT OF HERE. YOUR FARTS SMELL TERRIBLE. I LEARNED MY LESSON." "Hunny it's only friday. Sunday you'll learn your lesson. hahahaha." laughed jess. "MOM NO! MOM? MOM!!??" screamed lauren. then jessica cringed her face, BBBBruuuaaapppttttppppp, brapt, brapt brapt, BBBBssssssuuurruuurrppppppppppppppppp. Jess laughed as lauren was screaming for mercy. her mom's farts were overpowerful.

You have the following choices:

1. Jess went to bed still farting on Lauren

*Noteb*
2. Jess needs to used the toilet

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878561-Shrinking-the-Competition/cid/2121207-continue