*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julie
  2. Lets begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1377429-Julie
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: Julie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Julie

    by: Unknown
Carnivals! I love carnivals! I haven't been to one since I was a little girl~!

Julie grinned the biggest, dorkiest grin possible as she jumped out of her car, camera swinging from side to side around her neck. The local newspaper had finally given her a job to do, all by herself! And, lucky her, it was to take pictures of a new carnival that had just popped up in town! Apparently, nobody had heard of the company owning the carnival- The Titanic Sisters Carnival- before, so the paper was eager to have a paragraph or two on the event. She even got in free!

She spent first fifteen minutes acting like an oversized little kid, running around in awe of the colorful tents, the rides... the food. She'd loved the horrendously greasy, fatty food as a kid, which probably explained why she had something of a big round belly nowadays, one that always seemed to fit just a bit too snugly in even her loosest shirts.

Unfortunately, as she ran around looking everywhere but where she was going, she ended up running into somebody else, a very fat somebody else. She felt herself smoosh belly-first into the corpulent form of Sally Titani, one of the carnival's owners.

"Whoo! Careful where you're goin' little missy!" the ever-jolly blob of a woman laughed to Julie. "Then again, you felt pretty soft yourself, so at least you've got yourself an airbag!"

"H-Heh, y-yeah, I'm sooo sorry!" Julie grinned, blushing beet red. Normally, the comment about her weight would get her angry, somehow the way Sally said it made her feel almost complimented.

Sally Titani was a very odd woman indeed. She looked young, perhaps her early thirties, yet she was immensely obese, and covered in freckles. The woman was very nearly spherical, aside from her enormous flabby backside and her ginormous jiggling breasts. She also had long, flowing, curly blonde hair down to her soft derriere. Julie noted many, many sauce stains on her bulging, straining uniform.

"You-You're the carnival owner?! Julie exclaimed as soon as she learned, even more embarrassed that the person she nearly knocked over owned the place.

"Yep! Me n' my sister Sandy own the whole damn place!" Sally grinned, ear to ear. As she talked to Julie, Julie took as many photos as she could (all of them showcasing Sally's fatty, flabby, jiggly body, and yet all of them very appealing).

As they walked and talked, the two girls eventually came upon an empty-looking attraction.
"Oh, what's this?" Julie asked.

Sally sighed. "It was gonna be where we put our fat lady attraction! But we never found a woman fat enough! We debated putting one of ourselves in there, but we wanted a beautiful, really big fat girl!" Julie noted the multiple use of the words "goddess" and "gorgeous" printed on the cage's side. (Bigger than them?! she thought to herself. That would be amazing!)

"Anyway, you'd best look around some more. Don't forget to check out the food booths, either! Especially our World-Famous Pork! Us big girls need to eat lots more than those skinny rails, else we loose our big lovely bodies!" Sally winked, waddling away. Again, Julie was insulted by the remark... it almost made her feel like she should get bigger.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1377429-Julie