*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1745843-Dani-the-secretary-approaches-Samantha-worried
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: Dani the secretary approaches Samantha, worried about her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dani the secretary approaches Samantha, worried...

    by: Vlard
The next day at the office, all anyone could talk about was Samantha, and her alarming weight gain. The issue was impossible to ignore, since you couldn't go anywhere in the building without being reminded of it. Samantha had grown from being a chubby 180lbs to an immense 270lbs. The weight was divided between her bulbous stomach, - which now hung over the waistband of her pants like cream oozing off the top of a cupcake - her ass cheeks, - which had ballooned up so big, and so wide, that she had to replace her old office chair with a couch that her rear dominated half of – her arms and thighs, - which now looked like filled-up duffel bags - and her tits - which had swollen into massive jiggly H cups.

Samantha had managed to find a local plus size outfitter in town that sold her some new business clothes to replace the ones she literally grew out of, but her constant snacking was starting to really push the integrity of her outfit. Her growing breasts kept pulling up her stained dress shirt, exposing her rumbling gut, and her ass kept wiggling out of her tight black pants. Today being so far from casual day, Samantha's extra slobby appearance made everyone extra uncomfortable.

Another thing that everyone, even people who hadn't seen her for the entire day, commented on was her gas. Samantha was usually known for smelling quite divine thanks to the expensive imported perfume she wore, but today, it were being overpowered by her new (un)natural musk. Her new hedonistic habits had not only filled her belly with tons and tons of pies, but it also inflated her with a lot of gas that demanded to be let out. Samantha used to be courteous to everyone around her, and try and hold it in until she could find a bathroom to relieve the pressure constantly building in her belly, but now it seemed that she could care less as she loudly belched and farted whenever the urge struck her. Her stench was so strong, people who worked in the basement levels of the building swore they could smell it coming down the ventilation ducts.

But the most distressing thing about Samantha’s new look that was on everyone’s mind were the odd…distortions to her face. Her nose was starting to look like it was getting bigger, bulgier, and the tip was slightly upturned so that her nostrils were more visible. Some employees thought they could see something small just above her swollen ass pushing through her tight black dress pants. There was a silly joke going around that maybe all of the overeating Samantha was doing was literally turning her into a pig.

Things continued to get worse as the day went on: Samantha called an emergency meeting to demand that the company expand Porky’s menu to include sauce-slathered pizzas, hot dogs, pasta, ice cream, cakes, and a laundry list of other delicacies. Though out the meeting, Samantha continued to cram pies, fries and burgers down her throat, unconsciously revealing to everyone her true motive for wanting to branch out. Throughout the meeting, everyone was unfortunate to be subjected to the constant flatulence blasting out of her peeking ass like a broken trumpet, and one employee was unlucky enough to get nailed right in the forehead by one of the buttons that comically popped off Samantha’s suit as her tummy fought to escape its restraints.

Eventually it got to the point where all of the employees working on the floor where Samantha’s office was couldn't ignore her condition any longer, and decided to confront her about it. Of course, with how scarce the job market was lately, nobody wanted to risk getting fired over telling the boss to stop stuffing her face and bathe. There was also the fact that nobody was brave enough to get close to Samantha with the awful smell she was putting out. Therefore, the employees all decided to draw straws to see who would break the news to her. To her dismay Dani – a young girl in her early 20s who worked as Samantha’s secretary – was chosen to be the doomed messenger. She had protested the ruling at first, but the sacred judgment of drawn straws was absolute, and she had no choice but to comply with its decision.

As she approached the door to her boss’ office, a myriad of thoughts buzzed around inside Dani’s head, including what would be the best way to tell Samantha she was getting fat without telling her she was getting fat, what the password to her old Jobsearch.com account was, and would Samantha go easier on her if she told her everyone else put her up to this. Of course she wasn't so cold blooded that she would do that to her fellow coworkers, but she was really freaking out right now, and she couldn't really think straight with the possibility of losing her job looming over her like a dark ominous thundercloud. Summoning all of the courage she didn't have in her body, she somehow found the strength to knock on the door.

Samantha’s voice came through the phone on Dani’s desk, which stood not too far from where she was standing. “Dani, can you handle that for me? I’m -URRRRRP - busy right now.” She asked through what most definitely sounded like a mouthful of food.

Dani walked over to the phone, hesitating for a few seconds before finally pressing a button on the phone. “Um…actually Ma’am, it’s…it’s me. I’m at the door.” She replied, feeling very weary of every word she spoke, sensing that every one of them could be a hasty step toward unemployment. “Can I speak to you...please?”

After a few seconds, Samantha finally responded. “Come in.”

Dani just wanted to run away from the door, tell everyone she gave the boss the message, and take the rest of the day off to calm her nerves. But she couldn’t; straws were straws, and she already told Samantha she was coming into the office. There was absolutely no turning back now. Regrettably, she had to open the door.

The moment she cracked open the door, a freight train in the form of toxic body odor nearly knocked her down to her knees. Covering her nose with her shirt, she trudged through the smelly fog, into her boss’ office. Inside, Samantha sat at her desk, deeply and thoroughly licking and sucking sauce off of her fat fingers before grabbing a pie from a pile that sat on her couch/chair, and wolfing it down. As she took she swallowed her first bite, it was immediately followed by a loud belch. At some point in the day, she had managed to buy a new bigger dress shirt to replace her old worn-out one. This one was the exact shade of red as Porky’s sauce, making easier for her to hide the stains on her top. Though she might have only had this new shirt for a short while, she still managed to lose two buttons already, thanks to her ever expanding breasts and belly. As Dani walked over to her desk, Samantha put down the pie so she could properly address her secretary.

“Oh Dani, could you hold on for a second, dear?”

Before Dani could answer her, Samantha leaned to one side, closed her eyes, gritted her teeth, and started grunting and groaning like she was trying to move something extremely heavy. Her face started to get redder than her hair as it started to become covered in sweat. After a few seconds, her straining was reciprocated by a bassy, long fart came blaring out of her ass. It was the loudest Dani had ever heard in her life, not to mention the smelliest. It was strong enough for her to smell though her shirt.

“Aaaaaaaah, that’s –UUUUURRP- much better. I've been trying to get that one out for a really long time. It was hurting my stomach pretty bad. ” Samantha explained, giggling as if what she had done was somehow, in some way, was either cute or normal. “Now then, take a seat. I wanted to have a word with you.”

“W-w-with me?” Dani repeated, feeling really bewildered about having the nature of her office visit being turned around on her so suddenly. “But I came here to-“

‘Shut up, shut up’ a voice in Dani’s head scolded. ‘She wants to talk? Let her. The less time you get to say anything, the better. Nobody’s going to fault you if you never get a chance to speak.’

“Uh…never mind.” Dani sat herself down on the one unbroken chair in the room in front of Samantha’s desk. “Go ahead, ma’am.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vlard (UN: vlard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1745843-Dani-the-secretary-approaches-Samantha-worried