*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1761917-A-customer-suing-the-company-for-making-her-int
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: A customer suing the company for making her into a fat pig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A customer suing the company for making her int...

    by: Unknown
It was on the front page and while the image of the woman was blurred out it was clear that she was morbidly obese and eating her company's product. "That's ridiculous! It's not my fault if she keeps buying our stuff." Samantha bellowed.

"Um actually when they call her a pig, they aren't exaggerating. She's requested the press not to show her appearance but we've managed to obtain some photos and well.....they're quite damning." He slid some photos of the woman to Samantha who examined while letting out another fart. Without any obstruction, Samantha could plainly see that the papers weren't exaggerating when calling the woman a pig. Her skin was bright pink, she had floppy ears, a snout for a nose, a curly tail, hooves for feet, and three pairs of breasts down her chest. Samantha was amazed and aroused by the woman's appearance. She confiscated the pictures for later and said, "Are you sure we can't negotiate *pffft* with her or something? Can't we bribe her or something?"

"We tried but she was firm with us. No amount of money will please her and she'll only drop the lawsuit if we take the sauce off her menu." one of the board members explained.

Samantha hated being forced into a corner like this. She thought for a moment while squeezing out a fart or two before getting an idea. "Do we have any more information on here? Like where she lives or her phone number?"

The board members were confused but wanted more than anything to get out of the gas filled room. "Um yes we do actually."

Samantha sat up and said, "Perfect. Send them to me via e-mail. I have an idea how to stop her." She walked out of the room and finished the last of the food she brought in as she planned to...

You have the following choices:

1. Talk to the woman personally and make a deal

*Noteb*
2. Kidnap the woman so she can't sue them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1761917-A-customer-suing-the-company-for-making-her-int