*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jill
  2. More Options
  3. Lets begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/3343322-Jill
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: Jill  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jill

    by: rwrw
Jill wasn’t sure what had happened. The last thing she remembered was seeing a blinding flash of light as she walked to her crappy job working the counter at a fast food restaurant. Now she found herself laying atop a marble slab in the center of a large, dimly lit room.

“Hello?” She called out.

“Hello.” Came a deep voice from somewhere at the top of the room. “Begin the session.”

“Session?” Jill asked, projecting toward the ceiling.

The seemingly solid marble slab then curved into a recliner-type layout, bringing Jill to a seated position. An opening appeared on the wall in front of her, and a tray containing food glided towards her.

“Ugh.” Jill said as the tray hovered over her lap. She couldn’t even escape fast food burgers and fries in her dreams these days. Naturally, this was what was on the tray.

“Maybe the next ‘session’ could contain something a little more upscale?” She yelled. “Like steak, or maybe some chicken cordon bleu?”

Still, she was hungry, so she ate what was in front of her. Just like she had been doing at work these past few months. Since she’d dropped out of school, she picked up as many shifts as she could. This meant lots of burgers, lots of fries, and clothes that weren’t fitting as well these days.

When the food was gone, the voice called out:”End of session.”

With that, the tray floated away and Jill’s chair became a little more recumbent. Filled with burgers and fries, she drifted off to sleep.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jill awakens in her bed.

*Noteb*
2. Jill awakens in the place she fell asleep.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rwrw (UN: rwrw1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/3343322-Jill