*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878715-Wakfu-expansion-interactive/cid/1524283-Amalia-delights-in-balancing-her-build
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878715
an expansion interactive taking place in the setting of Wakfu.
This choice: Amalia is overjoyed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Amalia delights in balancing her build.

    by: Louisverse
Amalia stared at her breasts. She poked her right tit and moaned lightly, confirming it was real.

"Um..." Yugo stared, not knowing what to say.

"Thank you Yugo!" Amalia embraced him, pressing her enlarged breasts against the young boy's chest.

"Th-thank you?" Yugo stammered in confusion as his own body began heating up from the physical contact with Amalia's mammaries.

"Don't you see, I'm as big as Eva now, and so this means that people are bound to notice me instead of her, like they should have been from the start."

"Well, I guess it's nice that you found the bright side to all this..." Yugo tried to step away as he felt his own body react, when Amalia grabbed his arm.

"Oh, you're not done yet Yugo."

You have the following choices:

1. Amalia wants her boobs even bigger.

2. Amalia wants her wide hips wider and her fat ass fatter.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Louisverse (UN: louisverse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
las moras has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878715-Wakfu-expansion-interactive/cid/1524283-Amalia-delights-in-balancing-her-build