*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879216-Teenage-boy-weight-gain/cid/3394798-He-burps-farts-then-passes-out
by Chris
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1879216
Teen boys gain weight and get fatter
This choice: He burps, farts then passes out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He burps, farts then passes out

    by: Charlie
Ryan was so full, all he could do was let out a satisfying burp and fart before closing his eyes - allowing himself to slip into a food coma. His teammates all laughed at his blatant gluttony, and decided to leave him sleeping in the booth. By the time Ryan regained consciousness, a whole hour had passed and his teammates were long gone. With that, Ryan decided it was time for a second round.

This time, Ryan ordered another 3 double cheeseburgers, a large fries and a large soda. He plopped his chubby rear into the booth again and began to devour his latest feast. There’s just something about the greasy, fatty food which Ryan couldn’t get enough of.

Once Ryan finished his food, he leant back again and let out a longer, louder burp. That was a satisfying meal.
It was getting late, so Ryan decided to head home.

Fast-forward to…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ryan arrives home

*Noteb*
2. Next day at school

*Noteb*
3. 1 week later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charlie (UN: charliegb03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879216-Teenage-boy-weight-gain/cid/3394798-He-burps-farts-then-passes-out