*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shop keeper
  2. New Pets in store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879767-New-pets/cid/3327886-Shop-keeper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1879767
In a world were there are no small animals for pets, boys make pets out of boys
This choice: Shop keeper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shop keeper

    by: Unknown
You are a young shopkeeper who founded his small shop in one of the buildings a week ago. You are also the owner of your little pet store. Today the first batch of pets and food for them arrived to you. It didn't even bother you that they were little people, boys. But they don't look like you, they don't know how to do anything, those who are small and big are pets and they don't know how to talk, they don't understand human language. They make sounds not like "ordinary pets in our world."
And there were very small ones from 1 to 5 inches, as it was written in the report, these were fodder. You knew there was a company that bred all of them. But now there is no time to think, we need to sort everything out on the shelves and cells. And so it was done. You have laid out the food in jars, several dozen pieces, and those that are specially dried, in bags. And pets in cages.
Everything was ready for sale. You signed and confirmed that the goods were received by you and the movers left. You moved the sign so that the side on which it was written "open" faced the street.

You go back to the counter and wait for customers. Ten minutes pass, as they come to the door of your store and enter...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
jgp1492 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879767-New-pets/cid/3327886-Shop-keeper