*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Children of the Grave, I
  2. Black Sabbath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879997-Hallway-Monitors/cid/2395221-Children-of-the-Grave-I
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1879997
Humans, anthros, and monsters walk these halls. It's your job to keep them in line.
This choice: Human Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Children of the Grave, I

    by: philosophicalmind
#1: Layne
Freshman year, 6' 0"
Having moved south to Los Chupacabras from from the taiga forests of the north, little is known about this human. Some say that, as an infant, he was swallowed by a bear and clawed his way out to be adopted and raised by an amarok. But, he is better known as Layne, the tall, lanky and happy-go-lucky human who likes to thrash. After spending time with new friends in his new home, his cynicism began to blossom and he decided to try out for the Hall Monitors so he could find a constructive way to use his newfound bitterness.

#2: Joss "the Boss"
Junior year, 5' 10"
Joss has always been capable of handling himself physically. His title "Boss" came from the admiration of his human peers growing up, but in high school, with monsters ready to put a proud human back in place, he goes by "Joss". Though he is only a powerless human, Joss has a lot of determination backing a huge ego to fuel his power of will as he aims to win back his right to be called "Boss" in the ranks of the Hall Monitors. He failed two years in a row to reach the requisites of becoming one of the few humans on the team, but with two senior humans gone, he has high hopes this time...

#3: "Rockey" Rolf
Senior year, 6' 4"
Tall, blonde and handsome, Rolf is the kind of guy who the ladies faun over, human or other, but when he puts on the shades and strolls down the halls, he's the strong arm of the school. And he has the size, the inhuman strength and durability to back up his claims to fame. Who needs the varsity when you can patrol the school halls? Having been a hallway monitor since his sophomore year, Rolf holds the record for the longest serving human hall monitor and is the sole senior member this year.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Layne

*Noteb*
2. Joss

*Noteb*
3. Rockey

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 philosophicalmind (UN: bloodlust666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
philosophicalmind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879997-Hallway-Monitors/cid/2395221-Children-of-the-Grave-I