*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone's making her wear them
  2. Megurine Luka
  3. Vocaloid
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880450-Anime-and-video-game-girls-get-diapered/cid/1384363-Someones-making-her-wear-them
by Hana
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1880450
Diaper your favorite girl from Anime, Manga, or games!
This choice: Someone's making her wear them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Someone's making her wear them

    by: Hana
"Miku, tell me once again why I'm wearing this.." Luka muttered, blushing and trying to hid the thick garment around her waist. Her younger, twintailed girlfriend looked on with obvious amusement.
"Well you have an adult diaper commercial shooting, a visit to several pre-schools, and I think you look cuter this way." Miku said excitedly, picking up her much larger girlfriend like one would an infant.
"I n-never would have guessed you wear into this type of thing.." Luka murmured, wrapping her arms around her and whimpering as Miku exposed her padded bottom.
"Don't worry Luka-tan, you'll learn to enjoy it. Besides, noone's here to see this." Miku said while grinning mischieviously and putting a pacifier in Luka's mouth, preventing her from protesting the new '-tan' at the end of her name.
"Besides, you were the one who asked first." Miku stated matter-of-factly, sitting down on the couch with Luka laying across her lap. Luka turned bright red, she had just recieved a package from a job offer that included a pack of free diapers. She wanted to take the courtesy to at least try them out, but she didn't know how to put one on so she ended up asking Miku. That turned into the situation she was in, being layed across Miku's lap with her diaper lowered, cheeks exposed.

"A-and why am I getting spanked..?" Luka asked curiously, shivering on Miku's lap as sje grinned and groped her soft bottom.
"I told you no more big girl clothes or walking. I also want some revenge for the times you spanked me." This brought a little grin to Luka's face, which was soon replaced by a mix of pain and excitement as Miku's open palm met the woman's bottom.

This went on for about 5 minutes before miku decided she was satisfied with the bawling oversized baby over her knee. She covered her cherry red bottom back up and sat Luka up on her lap, removing her shirt. "Hmm... It's a shame that Luka got the big boobies, otherwise she could get all the milk she wanted!" She teased, groping her girlfriend's breast and fondling them roughly, earning moans of forced pleasure from Luka as she tried to get away.
"Speaking of which, is wuka-tan hungwy" She asked, pausing her onslaught.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Luka nodded her head meekly.

*Noteb*
2. Luka shook her head 'no' quickly.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hana (UN: chihana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880450-Anime-and-video-game-girls-get-diapered/cid/1384363-Someones-making-her-wear-them