*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The WILD, wild West
  2. Living Dolls!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880602-Department-Store-Dolls/cid/1388307-The-WILD-wild-West
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1880602
A short Criminal hides out in a department store, where he meets several living dolls
This choice: The Cowgirl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The WILD, wild West

    by: Antmandarin
You decide to go with the cowgirl, a cute little number with a few freckles on her nose, and her blond hair in two braids kept underneath her cute little cowgirl hat.

She also wheres a tight, white, button-up blouse, and a brown, leather vest. As well, a pair of super tight blue jeans. Her sweet, round, little ass, is accentuated by the pair of brown chaps, she wears. As you take her hands, and she leads you through the door to the Western Display, you step out onto the street of an old west town. Accept, all of the people here, look like the dolls! And are super hot!

You look down, and notice you are actually dressed as a cowboy, yourself! All of a sudden, the doll you were with, comes up, and smacks you on the butt.

"Well, your ass looks good in them jeans, cowboy!" She says, teasingly. "By the way, my names Daisy!"

"Ok, you've got alot of options here, so let me go ahead and explain. Over there's the saloon. I'm sure you'll find LOTS of dancer girls, and... well, ESCORTS, who are Really lonely. Then, you've got the stables. Them young little girls, are always slacking off. It suuure would be nice, if a strong, strict man could go in there, and teach 'em a lesson on their, pert little tushy's, heheheheh. But, if you're really into heavy punishment, the women in the jail are over due for their regular punishment. And believe me, they need alot more than just a hand spanking!

Oh yeah. Another thing you might enjoy, is the little In'jen girls, out there outside the town. Those native girls can REALLY get wild!"

As for me, I'm just gonna go take a nice, long, bubble bath, if you care to join me."

With that, she begins to saunter off, swaying that irresistible booty in those tight blue jeans.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get WILD with the Native Girls

*Noteb*
2. Go Punish the Prisoners

*Noteb*
3. The Saloon

*Noteb*
4. Go Spank the Stable Girls

*Noteb*
5. Join Daisy For a Bath

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Antmandarin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880602-Department-Store-Dolls/cid/1388307-The-WILD-wild-West