*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880673-Adventure-Time-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1500763-Walking-Spaghetti-Monsters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1880673
Fatten up your favorite characters from the show "Adventure Time"!
This choice: Bubblegum becomes incredibly lazy around the kingdom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Walking Spaghetti Monsters

    by: DrywallDryad
"RAAAAAR! TAKE THAT, WALKING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!"

Finn's sword cleaved through the noodly body of the titanic sauce-drenched beast with the sound of a thousand rubber bands snapping. The monster began to unravel and slither to the paving stones of the Candy Kingdom. Finn turned away and raised his sword in triumph over his head.

"Yeah! Wait." He lowered the sword. "Aw man, my hat's all drippy now. Good think the stains are red, I can just have Marceline--"

"Dude, behind you!" Jake shouted. Finn turned back just in time to see a single noodle-tentacle, tipped with a heavy looking meatball, globber its way out of the mass and launch itself towards Princess Bubblegum in one last desperate grab.

"No you don't!" he yelled, slicing through the spaghetti. The tentacle collapsed, and the meatball dropped, bounced, and rolled to a stop right at Bubblegum's feet. Finn leaped into the mound of pasta and began hacking angrily.

"Yeah! That's the way!" Jake said happily. "I'm punching it! I dunno if that works on spaghetti, but I'm not taking any chances!"

"That's enough!" Bubblegum said. "It's dead, Finn. It's finally dead."

Finn picked up a limp noodle and tossed it away. "Oh, yeah. Huh."

"Thank you both!" Bubblegum continued, taking a bite out of the meatball. "You saved the Candy Kingdom! The Walking Spaghetti Monsters were ancient enemies of Glob. Everyone thought they were sealed away forever, until someone undid the stasis spell around Prince Spaghetti's domain."

"I said I was sorry!" came the Ice King's muffled voice from somewhere under the pile of pasta.

"No, you didn't."

"Well, I was thinking it when it ate me!"

"So what do you want us to do with all this stuff? Huck it into the ocean like we did with all those other dead monsters?" Jake asked, turning into a bulldozer.

"Um, no. That would be a waste. You should leave it to me. I'm sure I can... can think of something productive to do with it."

"Whoa, P-Bubz, you're not gonna eat it, are you?" Finn asked. "Cause that stuff's been on the ground."

Jake nodded. "Yeah, and on the Ice King."

"Not all of it," Bubblegum said defensively. "Just the bottom part."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrywallDryad (UN: drywalldryad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ninja_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880673-Adventure-Time-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1500763-Walking-Spaghetti-Monsters