*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What happened?
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1386708-What-happened
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Drama · #1881349
A boy is injured in an accident; only way to save him is to make him a girl.
This choice: Your Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What happened?

    by: DrakeLaw
When I finally came to, I saw that I was in a hospital bed. I tried to sit up; but my whole body felt like it was asleep. It was then that I realized I wasn’t alone in the room; there was a nurse in her early 20s standing over me. “Glad to see you’re awake, Brian.” Looking at me, she said, “My name’s Kelly; and you’ve been in a coma for almost 6 months.”

“6 months?” a little confused as to why my voice was so high, I said, “What happened to me?”

“You were hit by a truck; your entire body was nearly crushed as a result.” Looking at me, Kelly said, “The only way to save you was...”

Scared and confused, I said, “Was to what?”

Kelly let out a pained sigh; before saying, “The only way to save you was to turn you into a girl.”

“What!?” scared, I said, “You’re joking, right?”

“I’m afraid not, Brian.” Showing me a mirror, Kelly said, “Take a look for yourself.”

Taking the mirror, I was horrified to see the face of a young woman looking back at me.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Your choice

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb*
4. Your Choice

*Noteb*
5. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrakeLaw (UN: law2law at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1386708-What-happened