*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surprise of a lifetime
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1387681-Surprise-of-a-lifetime
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Drama · #1881349
A boy is injured in an accident; only way to save him is to make him a girl.
This choice: Your Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Surprise of a lifetime

    by: rosenheimer
I don’t know how long I was asleep; but I awoke to find myself in a bed. As I tried to get my bearings, I started to feel different. Looking down, I saw that the sheets were covering more than normal.

It didn’t take long to realize that I was in a hospital room. As I thought about that, I suddenly remembered being hit by a truck as I retrieved a basketball.

Looking around some more, I saw a bunch of...feminine products on a nearby counter. I tried to sit up to get a better look; only to suddenly feel heavier in my chest area.

Moving my hands to my chest, I looked down and was shocked to see two sleek and feminine hands holding what was definitely a pair of breasts.

I fainted when I suddenly felt the hands touch my own skin.

You have the following choices:

1. wake up again

*Noteb*
2. something else

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb*
4. something else

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881349-Forcibly-Changed-by-Hawkeye-Pierce/cid/1387681-Surprise-of-a-lifetime