*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/2381141-Ask-for-plain-shorts
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Computers · #1881484
A man moves into the newest house the AutoHouse 3000 but his is a bit glitchy.
This choice: Ask for plain shorts.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ask for plain shorts.

    by: Sassypants
"Um... Computer... House... whatever you're called...."

"My assigned name is EDNA, which is an acronym for Electronic Domicile Navigational Assistant. How may I help you?"

"The bathing suits you're offering... they're not really my style. I was wondering if you had maybe something more along the line of some shorts."

"Affirmative. Boy shorts selected. Dressing commencing."

You were only slightly surprised by the mechanical arms that shot out of the wall to assist, if you call putting the bathing suit on you assisting. What took you by surprise was the fact that in very short order, you found yourself in a black bikini. The bottoms were boy shorts, and the top was tied around your neck.

Once in the shorts, that you did ask for, all things considered, you were released. You looked down at yourself and sighed. You looked ridiculous. Hairy legs, some hair on your chest.

You reached behind your head, undid the bikini top and let it fall to the floor. The bottoms were tigh, and shortt, and kind of uncomfortable, but they were better than nothing.

You have the following choices:

1. EDNA, this isn't right

*Noteb*
2. At least they're shorts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sassypants (UN: nunyabidness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/2381141-Ask-for-plain-shorts