*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Middle tunnel
  2. The cave
  3. Awakend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881817-Land-of-Fantasy/cid/1390653-Middle-tunnel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Godz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1881817
The Land of Fantasy, where your wildest dreams come true!
This choice: Middle tunnel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Middle tunnel

    by: Godz
Echoing off from the middle tunnel is the sound of water. You carefully walk towards the sound, but being in the tunnel, it's coming from every direction. After what seemed to be hours, you stumble into a chamber with an underground lake in the middle of the chamber. You bend over to see if the water is fresh enough to drink from, and hear giggling in front of you. Spooked, you look up and around to see nothing and no one. "I must be going insane...But why?" you quietly speak. "I don't think you're crazy..." you hear from behind you. "...in fact, you sort of look...delicious". You spin around to see a woman, but with a snake's body. "W-who are you?!?" you stutter, frightened to near death. "Just.... someone who's dying to eat.." the naga replies sensually. Unaware of how to respond, you..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to flee from her.

*Noteb*
2. Dive in to the lake and swim with the flowing river outward.

*Noteb*
3. Give in and let her eat you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godz (UN: godz_4_gs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881817-Land-of-Fantasy/cid/1390653-Middle-tunnel