*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1557873-You-ran-and-hid-before-anyone-saw-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1882726
Due to an accident during a field trip, you are force to start you life over but as a girl
This choice: You ran and hid before anyone saw you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You ran and hid before anyone saw you

    by: Preet Malcolm
You ran back into your room and hid in the closet before anyone saw you. Your mind is in turmoil. How did a tall, athletic 16 year-old jock become a little girl barely four feet tall? you wondered. How will you face your brother? What will your sisters do when they find you like this? You swore under your breath as you thought that you will never be in your school and see your friends again.

Your thoughts were broken by the sound of running footsteps entering your room, followed by voices outside your closet.

"I thought I heard a scream", your mom said, breathlessly.

"Me too", your sister, Zoe said.

Ella's voice, "I heard it too. Where is Jazz?"

You heard your mom say, "I haven't seen him. He is usually not up this early yet his bed is empty."

"Let's look outside mom:, said one of the girls. Was it Zoe or Ella? You were not sure.

You hear the footsteps of the three leaving your room.

You were relieved but scared.

"I really need to know what happened to me but the only person I can talk to now is mom. She will know what to do."

You have the following choices:

1. You leave the closet

2. Mom and the girls return

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Preet Malcolm (UN: petparch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrakeLaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1557873-You-ran-and-hid-before-anyone-saw-you