*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1681633-Waking-up-in-hospital
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1882726
Due to an accident during a field trip, you are force to start you life over but as a girl
This choice: You're in hospital, having slept for a long time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Waking up in hospital

    by: Runner
....in the hospital. You're slightly stunned as you opened your eyes, since you could clearly see that you was in a hospital ward. Disturbingly, you saw it was the children's wing. Huh? Why am I in the children's wing? you thought, unaware of your much smaller, girlish body. you looked around further and saw on a table dozens of cards, mostly saying 'get well Jazz', though one from Nathan said 'Hope you're back to normal soon, Jasmine'.

Jasmine? Just because I'm sick he calls me Jasmine! Wait until he gets sick, you thought, enraged at what you thought was a petty joke. You sat up and looked around, feeling week, but you was alert enough to know something was wrong. You wasn't sitting high enough...

"Oh god they...." you started to say, but you never got to say 'cut off my legs'. instead you was stunned into silence upon hearing the much higher pitched voce that croaked out of your mouth. After a few seconds, you tried again, and although your voice was much clearer, it still had had a high pitch to it. Almost like that of a young child. Increasingly worried, you pulled back the sheets covering your legs, and what you saw caused you to panic even more. Immediately you saw that you were much smaller, and that you was dressed in pajamas. girl's pajamas. "Nurse! Help!" you screamed.

The nurse came in quickly at the sound of your panicked voice. "its okay, Jazz" she soothed.

"But I'm..."

"Smaller. I could imagine it would had been quite a shock. You've been out for over a month. The shock on your body from your transformation put you into a coma."

"Transformation? You're saying that I'm a child? Why am I wearing girls' pajamas? Surely mom would had enough time to buy me some new ones if I've been out for a month?"

The nurse looked at you, pity in her eyes. "I'm sorry that I'm the one that has to tell you this, but your exposure to the serum switched your gender too.

You have the following choices:

1. continue

*Noteb*
2. recieving visitors

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrakeLaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/1681633-Waking-up-in-hospital